I couldn't let another hour go by without making my Vanity 7 ladies hip to this. Let me first say, I, Anique Sahara, am a bit of a makeup hoar. I admit it..its fine..really. But as we all know with this economy those loose your mind, bought it cause it was in a pretty package MAC counter and Sephora hauls are few and far between and in my case almost non-existent. The thing is true "flyness" knows nothing of great depressions. Like Project Runway host Tim Gunn says "Make it work".
In my search a few months ago to find some budget friendly eyeshadows that of course aren't the dreaded drugstore quality, I came across this youtube vid. Besides the fact that homechic in the video's haircut is fly as all shit, the makeup was looking like it might be the real deal. I went ahead and ordered the 88 piece makeup palette, 28 piece eyeshadow neutral palette, and the 10 piece professional blush palette. Each palette was no more then $20 dollars and I think a great buy. Worth the money (actually worth more but don't dare tell the CS people that).
For the top drawer of your Vanity: http://www.coastalscents.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment